Monday, February 24, 2014

I am working on my dissertation! :)

I have completed all of my doctoral classes and exams. I have just been elected for the Secretary of the NCU Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society (2016-2017). I also served as the Secretary for the NCU Student Advisory Council during 2015-2016. 

I have been inducted into the NCU Golden Key International Honour Society and the NCU Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society. Dissertation milestones began in June 2014.  I hope to be able to complete my dissertation milestones and oral defense by 2017.



Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, sings tunes without words and never stops at all.
~ Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog.